Call 519-428-8090

When you're injured,
they suffer too.

Mother and son

Places to go for help

Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)

May be able to assist if you were injured at work or during the course of your employment. Claims must be made within 6 months of injury.

Criminal Injuries Compensation Board

May be able to assist if you were a victim of crime. Claims must be filed within 2 years of the incident.

Ontario Human Rights Commission

May be able to help if you have been discriminated against or terminated inappropriately from your employment.

Canada Pension Plan

May be able to help if you have questions about retirement and disability pensions, death benefits, children and survivor benefits.

The Ontario Brain Injury Association

May be able to help a person suffering from a brain injury and his or her family deal with the aftermath of a brain injury.

The Canadian Paraplegic Association of Ontario

May be able to assist people with spinal injuries and their families/caregivers.

The Ontario Trial Lawyers' Association

May be able to assist with the latest news on car insurance in Ontario, as well as finding a personal injury lawyer in your area.

The Law Society of Upper Canada

May be able to assist with finding a lawyer, checking a lawyer’s credentials or practice status, or filing a complaint.

Let us help you. 519-428-8090

News Feed

Latest News

2019 Squeaky Wheel Community Bike Fair

Meet us at Simcoe Lions Park for your free Helmet! If you cannot make the event call our office at 519-428-8090 to arrange for a helmet fitting for your children and yourselves. Read more

Helmets for Kids & Adults

Help Us raise funds to place Helmets on Kids and Adults throughout Norfolk County. Read more

Open House

Thank you to all who attended our open house! Read more